Friday, May 15, 2009

Collections of Articles

X-MEN Origins of Wolverine

This movie rating is about the upcoming movie “X-MEN Origins of Wolverine” Supposedly this movie review was suppose to be about the history of a X-Men mutant . The movie was packed with actions and acted by skillful people.

I personally did not like the movie. I like this one character that had diamond skin though. The movie seems a bit cheesy for my taste.

Suze Orman Is Having a Moment

This article is about a very successful woman that made her career from making smart decisions financially. She gives people financial advices when it comes to purchasing a house or car for example. Her knowledge gave her a huge reputation. She’s coming out with a new book.


I think this woman is very smart. She knows what she wants and how she will get it without compromising her financial empire.


Asian Heritage Street Celebration

This is the fifth annual Asian heritage street celebration. People come from different community to showcase their customs and lifestyles to other ethic groups. Held by the City of San Francisco, this event is very honorable.


I’ll be in it this May 16th, and I hope that it will be a great Asian heritage street celebration. I can’t wait and is hoping that I get a chance to meet city officials.

No comments: