Friday, May 22, 2009

How Can Math Be Related To Your Career?

I realized that math is everywhere. It took me a while to understand this factor of life. In the past, I’ve made some decisions that were not skillfully planed out and as a result I had to pay for the consequence. Math is all around us. In the beginning of my journey, I really wanted to get a private liberal arts college and thought that math would be the last thing on my mind. However, after some research my major require a lot of math. I plan to enter photography and graphic designs. I need math to calculate the distance and angles of the images I want to take. Not to mention the different equations that I need to understand when it comes to changing color schemes and creating completed templates. I feel like an idiot not realizing that math is the key fundamental factor to be a successful person. Since the acceptance to that college I’ve been very blessed to have a scholarship to match it. Now it’s up to me to get a decent grade in your class so I won’t lose it.

No comments: