Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Personal Blog

In about 4 weeks I will be graduating from Burton High School. The idea of going to college is making me very excited! If any of you are applying to Academy of Art University in San Francisco, please let me know. Maybe we can be friends there. Since this is a social-networking place. I’m going to tell you a little more about myself. “I enjoy long walks on the beach….and have dinner with (scratch) LOL….Just kidding. Lets be honest, many people think that I’m a big old mean person. However, that is not the case. I’m really nice if you get to know me. I like to keep things real and if what I say to people offends you. Then I’m sorry. My passion is in VISUAL and performing arts. I love to be part of huge productions. Most of the people that I have associated with know and understands how much I love photography and graphic design! THAT IS MY PASSION! I’m a direct person and I am not afraid to tell you what is on my mind. However, that does not make me an “asshole” I’m loyal and honest (most of the times…heheh) but with that all being said. My friends can always count on me when they need a helping hand or a mental “pick me up”. I love talking to people. Sometimes that can be a bad thing. (laughs) Since I like to meet new people and experience the stories that they share with me. You can pretty much talk to me about the cheesiest thing ever, and I will generate a pretty interesting conversation with you. I try to make friends that are different from who I am because, I want to enrich myself with their personal customs and lifestyle. My motto is “don’t judge a book by it’s cover” you’ll never know the many impressing chapters they have. Sometimes that will surprise you! Right now, I’m at a point in my life where I don’t have to pretend to make or have friends. My personally has guided others to come to me. I am very happy to say that I am surrounded by a positive group of people. I want to use this team of role models to help motivate others overcome rough situation in their life. I want to close this summary by saying that people will always try to put you down. Sometimes you might not even notice it. Just promise me one thing. Every morning that you wake up, look at your self in the mirror and say that you’ll have a good day!

No comments: